Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Friday, September 14, 2012
Failure is the key to success.
I've cried enough. I didn't thought this time it would be hit me this hard. Failing 2 core papers it's extremely a shock to me. (though i should have expected this to happen). I've been staying up to read and watch motivational videos.
Now that i'm given a chance to retake supp paper, i should not give up right? If i give up means i'm a loser right? I'm glad i still have my close bunch of friends who are they for me, motivated me non-stop. Thank you for everything.
Now that i'm given a chance to retake supp paper, i should not give up right? If i give up means i'm a loser right? I'm glad i still have my close bunch of friends who are they for me, motivated me non-stop. Thank you for everything.
5:42 AM
