Blogger.



Currently pursuing Higher Nitec in Electronics. Not the kinda person you want to mess around with. Happy-go-lucky and easygoing. Don't get in my way, and we'll click just fine(:
Email Twitter Facebook Photography



Greed.
♥♥♥
At this age, everything is changing. Day by day we don’t notice, but just look back over the past year and you will realize everything has. People you thought were going to be there forever aren’t, and people you never imagined you’d be speaking to are now some of your closest friends. Life makes little sense,and the more we grow the less sense it will make. So make the most of now, before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all of this is only going to be memories.




Whisper.
CBOX CODE.


Affilates.
Aan Adib Adilah Ah Long Amira Awal Ayu Eellee Efa Emy EIT David Dayah Fareed Fazul Hakim Hazman Hisham Nabilah Naqeah Nas Superman Nures Sezairi Syafril Syazwan Tisha Teresa Wawa Yasmin Zen








() My Life Journal,
something are meant to be a secret.


Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hey everyone. It's been long since i've updated this blog right? Hmm like for two months? Well, life has been going on pretty well. It's been an emotional journey. I'm in my second semester in school. School has been going on smooth. Need to buck up on my GPA. 2.4 still ain't good. My friends has been awesome so far. Always there when i needed them.

Look at the time now. I should been sleeping but i'm here updating this dusty blog. So far my long weekends was awesomeeeee! I watch six movies in two days. Ghost of Girlfriends Past, She's Out Of My League, The Back-Up Plan, Date Night, Letters to Juliet and The Social Network. I love all of the movies. Should continue watching other movies if i'm not going out later. 

Anyway, yesterday was the fourth! <3. Gee, thanks for being there always(okay maybe not always but you tried). I know this relationship ain't easy but we gotta hold on. It's really been a bittersweet journey with you.  Go get enough rest. You life is wayyyyy to hectic for you to handle. Always take care of yourself when i'm not around.♥

I love my kickass bestf! She's been there for me all the time. You'll never know what she had gone through behind those smiles. You know what babe? I'm glad you are still strong to face any obstacles. Fuck all those jerks who have been toying with your feelings. They are not worth your tears. One day, just wait for the one particular day, that someone, will make you open up your heart again. But you gotta wait for it patiently, my dear. Love always come unexpected. Hope you're feeling better by now. Text me if you need anything aights? Love you, Emy!♥ 
My one & only kickass bestf♥ 

I'm typing this while listening to No Other by Super Junior. Speaking of that, Happy 5th Anniversary to Super Junior since debut.(061105). We both shared something in common-->6th♥

I can't wait for school on Monday cause hmm, basically it's getting bored sitting at home. But at the same time, i'm lazy to drag myself to school to ermm, study? Hahaha! Gotta buck up! I'm lagging wayyyyy back. Must really catch up. Anyway, gotta hit the sack now.

Lotsa love,
Miezy

3:24 AM