Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Cyclones can't break us.
Hurricanes can't take away our love.
Hey all, wassup wassup! I've been a little "caught up" with school lately that i didn't have time to update. Haha! School has been awesome, as usual. But there's a new rule, that we can't visit Safra bowling unless in home clothes. WTF? Bowling is our pastime. Tsk! The boys found a new addiction which is lan-gaming. So i'm thinking of things to do during break. I got my Maths Common Test paper back and the results was really expected. Got a lot of careless mistake here and there.
On Fri was public holiday, so the awesome four went to Changi Airport to "study". Saw Ridwan and An. Hahaha! It was only a short day cause we all went home in the evening. Yesterday, went to my elder cousin house at Pasir Ris to just chill around. Awesome! Went again today after religious class. Now, im all shagged. I should have study for tomorrow APA test, but i shall give it a miss since every mon morning, my classmates and i will meet up to have our last revision.
I'm addicted to this song, right now.
10:04 PM

