Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Can't believe SHINee got a damn lot of fans here. I was shocked when i heard some of em overnight just to get th album and signed. Now i know why only 1000 fans get their album! Because it doesn't sell in Singapore! I went to HMV to check it out, but it was nowhere to be seen. But i saw 2pm album. My jaw just drop when i saw th price. Haha! :D
So yesterday, accompany Meera to get her graduation outfit. We roam Marina Sq and she was practically grumbling on what to get. After that, met up w her friend, Ayu. Continue searching and found it at Dorothy Perkins. Ayu and I was th fashion consultant of th day! Hahah. After that, we all head fr dinner. Thanks Amira fr th meal. Appreciate it loads. We all had lots of laughters. Ayu and I was totally gaga-ing over Kpop Idols. She had hers, and i had mine. After th meal, headed home. A simple day-out fr me! And urghhhhh, hate adult fair!
PS: SS501, 2PM, Super Junior, SNSD, Lee Seung Gi..COME TO SINGAPORE! Hahahhaahha :D
2:36 AM

