Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I've been beginning to suspect th person who is spreading my number because th third person who text me give away a clue. How dumb! Anyway, it only take me 2 text messages before i end my story. I ask, you are? And he go "blablablabla, can we be friends?" Without further probing who gave away number, i'll reply..Sorry, i'm not interested. Have a nice day. So whoever reading this, unknown number will definitely NOT be entertained. Don't waste your money texting. I'm really not interested making any friends this way. To be frank, i'm not interested in making any friends now. So yeah, just buzz off alright?!
Edited on 1:50AM
Guess what? I was telling Emy th unknown person who text me. In th end, i found it out on my own. Woaah, you really need to like put th evidence in scene to figure out. But till i confirm that person who is spreading my number, _______, you're under suspect! You just watch your step cause you'll never know when you're trippin'. Hahahahahahahahahah! Maybe, i'm not as easy and stupid as you think i are. I'm really cunning if you really dunno who i am. I may look as simple on the outside, but you won't really know what am i really thinking of and when is my next move. So don't try to play games w me.
Edited on 1:50AM
Guess what? I was telling Emy th unknown person who text me. In th end, i found it out on my own. Woaah, you really need to like put th evidence in scene to figure out. But till i confirm that person who is spreading my number, _______, you're under suspect! You just watch your step cause you'll never know when you're trippin'. Hahahahahahahahahah! Maybe, i'm not as easy and stupid as you think i are. I'm really cunning if you really dunno who i am. I may look as simple on the outside, but you won't really know what am i really thinking of and when is my next move. So don't try to play games w me.
1:02 AM

