Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Today, i went out to Vivo w Meera fr my job interview. Thanks fr accompanying me beb! Appreciate it loads. I sent out my resume to this retail company but didnt put any hope fr a reply because ive been sending out my resume to alot of companies bt there was no reply. So this particular company reply and ask me to come down today fr an interview.
Met up w Meera at 1.45pm. We eventually walk one round of level 2. I've forgotten th shop unit no. Haha! So finally found it and i just had to fill in forms. Had lunch at BK. After that, thought of going Orchard to kill time but Meera wanted to go home. So after lunch we went home. Took bus 10 home. Supposed to meet up w Emy and Azumi bt Emy cancelled it due to her headache suddenly. I roam Tamp mall and spent more than $50 today.
Anw, i wanna share something w you guys. While i was in th train otw to Vivo, i sat on th two seater instead of th long one. Haiya you get what im trying to say right? So, at this one station, two chinese aunties went in and one of em sat beside me. So the other auntie look at me expecting me to give her my seat. The one who sat beside me is much older than her friend. I was listening to my mp3 and suddenly both of em were talking abt me. How i know? Come on! The auntie who was standing was already like pointing out to me using her head and then they both will occasionally look at me. Being me, i stare into space. Then suddenly something caught my attention! The seat opposite me shows an arrow on one seat and it says, priority seat. Then i look up at the sign *refer to th picture*
I look at th first pic. She does not have a walking stick w her so she should be fine. Then second pic, she was not pregnant(obviously!). To the third picture, ahhh she was not even with a child. Oh ya the last picture show an injured person. She was not even injured. She does not used flats anyway.
In my mind, i ask myself... Why should i give up my seat to her? I have an equally rights to it since i pay fr my trip. I was not even on priority seat and she does not match any of the criteria of th passenger w special needs. So i conclude that unless you fit th criteria of th passenger w special needs, don't go talk abt ppl! First come first serve. Hello! I'm using adult fair too okay!
Another incident was at Century Square. I was window shopping alone. So i went in to this particular shop(name not to be mention), and ask the salesperson there whether they sell pants too instead of jeans. I was speaking in english, the first language in sg okay. And the person go, "sorry i dont understand english" in chinese. I was whaaaaaat the fuck! Is this some kind of a joke or whaaat?! I said ah nvm and went out th shop, pissed! I felt like i was in a foreign country fr a moment. This had to stop okay.
PS: I'm not being racists but this is just some incident that occur to me today and i dont feel pleased at all.
8:08 PM

