Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Gee fuck! Ooops sorry for the vulgar language. I do not know why does the music player not playing. Tsk! Anyway i just got back home. I'm so tired and sleepy right now because of lack of sleep. Slept at 6 plus because was texting Fir and he called me. Yes, i went out w my family ass! Nothing wrong with it okay, Fir! Around 1 my mum woke me up. Bath and wait for my dad to reach home from work. Went to Pasir Ris for a openhouse. Okay, now i do believe the world is small. Why? Because i met someone there. Unbelievable! Haha!
Instead of going home, we went to Changi. Roam around and headed back to Tampines. Went to my old neighbour house to chill. I'm the champion for Uno, Stress and Heart Attack. Hahahaha! We all watched korean drama and it was awesome. Gonna continue watching later because we have to go home and i gotta miss the episode. Oh i spent almost 25 bucks today. I bought 3 necklaces, 1 bangle and bag. Recession much, huh? Haha! But i love it all :D
Adios^^
11:57 PM
