Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
I've not been doing a proper update hah? Well i did but everything was save as draft. Maybe some things are not meant to be shared(:
School has been oh-so-bored. Two weeks more till our final submission. I'm already rushing for my marketing. Been really really busy. Postcard is yet to be done. Got a lot of changes to be made. Like yesterday, i fall asleep while editing.
There will be no school tomorrow, and i already have 2 plans that clashed. SC investiture and outing with th crew. Hmm, what else hah? Oh, i should continue with my design.
PS: I want you to read between the lines.
PS: I want you to read between the lines.
7:40 PM
