Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
School is abt to come to th end in like, 8 weeks, and yet i'm sitting here updating this site instead of going to school. I swear my attendance has become from bad to worst. So just pray hard that i will not get debarred from final exams(lazy sia to appeal).
Anyway, Meera tried to wake me up today with i-don't-know-how-many missed calls and text messages. But that doesn't work. I woke up on my own, see th clock and panic. Then i text her back and went to bathe. Finally in th toilet, i decided not to go to school. Booo Miezy Boooooo!(N)
Did i tell you that i fall asleep w/o switching off my laptop ystd? Haha, yes i did! I fall asleep around 12 i guess and when i check my comp this morning, there's a lot of chatbox.
PS: Maintain siaa krg rushing2 nak amik license.
Did i tell you that i fall asleep w/o switching off my laptop ystd? Haha, yes i did! I fall asleep around 12 i guess and when i check my comp this morning, there's a lot of chatbox.
PS: Maintain siaa krg rushing2 nak amik license.
11:36 AM
