Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
It's Sunday. I'm still in doubt whether my family is going out raya-ing or not. Boy am i bored! Friday i accompany my cousin to Bugis after her work. Had dinner at Tong Seng and we roam Bugis Street. I already make up my mind not to spend my cash, but i guess i did. I bought new specs too for school. My cousin was hardcore shopping while i'm complaining i'm tired. Tired laaa. Slept really late(like always). When we were going down the stairs, i look out the window and said, "Eh kau tgk tu! Da mlm laa!" Haha! See, i didn't look at my watch to check the time. Around 9, we get out of Bugis Street and took bus home. I alight at Paya Lebar and my cousin accompany to Sg Post for awhile. After that, we sat outside while talking and having a smoke break. Not me, my cousin. Almost 10, i left the place. Reach home, chat with some peeps and watch online movies. Then around 2 plus, Sin called. He just finished his work. He reached home and we did this..
On the phone while webcamming.
Look at the picture he draw. I was thinking what was it. And he said, " Oh..Tu orang lari rumah!" Sumpah merepek mcm dier jugak! Haha~
My hp batt went dead halfway and we chatted till 5. Saturday was spent at home. My brother fiance family came to my house^^. Soon after my aunt came non-stop hits. Don't have much fun though. I was bored to death. I want to watch Funny People and 4bia 2! Anyone up for a movie marathon?! Serious not kidding! Come on ppl. Kay finally you guys hear me say this...I wanna go out. Ask me out! Haha. Ah, ajak Adib uh. Adib, jom! Kite giler same2 since kau still think i'm a crazy maniac. Haha! K serious, ask me out!
Anw...before i go, i wanna wish the bestfriend boy from my class a Happy Sweet Eighteen, Wanzy! The one whose laughter never fails to get on my nerves but yet at the same time, put a smile on my face. Sweet sngt la kau kn....*roll eyes*
Anw...before i go, i wanna wish the bestfriend boy from my class a Happy Sweet Eighteen, Wanzy! The one whose laughter never fails to get on my nerves but yet at the same time, put a smile on my face. Sweet sngt la kau kn....*roll eyes*
Happy Belated 18 to Sufi Sufyan(26th). The brutal one, the irritating one. Stay happy always. Alermak bro, you must be brutal~ Haha! Favourite phrase of him. Happy Advance Birthday to An Smith and Yantoi. (28th& 29th) Sial uhh. Berderet siaa classmate nyer birthday. And the common thing about them is their name ends with, AN. Coincidence much?
8:12 AM



