Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Insert title.
I'm going to get debarred soon enough if i keep skipping lessons. Wait, i didn't skip lessons, so why does my attendance turn out so bad? Ahhhh, it must be of my latecoming. I gotta kick the habit of coming late for class after 15 minutes or else i'll will be mark absent. So tell me, can i change for the better and come on time or better, early for class? I doubt so.
Monday blues. Hah, like real. While everyone was in school, doing their individual reports, i was sleeping at home. Yes, i didn't went for class today. I was awaken by a wake-call and messages but i text back to go to school without me cause i will be late. So instead of waking up and get ready for school, i silent my phone and went back to sleep. Don't blame me. Blame the nice weather, my pillow and blanket. Haha! I'm worried for tomorrow though.
Anw, who want to get debarred at the last semester of school? Must be craaa-zeeeee i tell you.

Afgansyah Reza..kamu ganteng bangat!
Tersadar didalam sepiku
Setelah jauh melangkah
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu
Monday blues. Hah, like real. While everyone was in school, doing their individual reports, i was sleeping at home. Yes, i didn't went for class today. I was awaken by a wake-call and messages but i text back to go to school without me cause i will be late. So instead of waking up and get ready for school, i silent my phone and went back to sleep. Don't blame me. Blame the nice weather, my pillow and blanket. Haha! I'm worried for tomorrow though.
Anw, who want to get debarred at the last semester of school? Must be craaa-zeeeee i tell you.

Afgansyah Reza..kamu ganteng bangat!
Tersadar didalam sepiku
Setelah jauh melangkah
Cahaya kasihmu menuntunku
Kembali dalam dekap tanganmu
12:03 AM
