Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Monday, July 6, 2009
School was alright for a first day of semester. Lecturers keep stressing on us about M8. About these lah, that lah. Irritating you know. Haha! Even during break, eat Prata also stress! Haha! Joke joke. Damn, i got blisters at my ankle! It hurts. It happens due to my new kicks. Alermak, kasut perangai decepticon sey! School ends at 1. Wan and Meera came over to my house. Did a poster for Wan for his M8. After that, we camwhore. There's alot more, but this two look funny to me. I'm sleepy, and i'm heading to school soon for meeting. And to make it worst, it's RAINING! =.="
Updated at 8.10pm
Went to school for meeting. Met up with Zen and Syafril. Thanks for accompanying. Went to Cafe 1. Then things happen. He say, she say this and that. Grrr! End up there's no juniors came down for the meeting. Really pissed off. I came down to school for nothing. So Zen, Syafril and I walked to Simei. Send Syafril home and we board the bus from Syafril house bustop. "The Rabbit and the Hare!" Joke joke. Really funny one! Zen and I took 38 to Tampines Inter, and now here i am updating. I'm really sleepy right now and the weather is just nice. Really really stress for M8. Although its there's only two module and it's going to be two in one, the stress is =.=!
Pitching will start next week. There's a lot to do for paperwork such as budget and stuff. Leceh sey!
4:10 PM


