Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
-James Baldwin
I've done a new poster. I stayed up all night trying to finish up the director treatment. So far, the camera and art direction haven't yet to finish but soon it will. Gosh, my eyes is like panda bear already. Cannot tahan man.
This is the first time i'm serious about doing this. The past presentation, i can't really much be bothered. Maybe because the effort was shared by two people. So i can't let the other one down. Zen, thanks alot for helping me. I dunno what to do without you. You're a really good friend. Hopefully, i won't dissapoint you.
Whoever read the story, don't cry lah. Haha! The story that sad meh ? Maybe the combination of the song and story just blend. Sorry tak sengaja nak buat korang menangis. All the credits goes to Zen okay. Mat jiwang betul uh dekni! Haha.
I think i'm going to be sick soon. I've been sneezing since just now. No not swine flu. Haha, speaking of swine flu, Mr Nic called me yesterday morning when i just fall asleep. I dunno why i suddenly laugh when he say, " Do you go in contact with a person who have/suspects H1N1?" I was like " Hahahaha.. No!" and my mum thought something was amiss when my lecturer called. Like i'm a troublemaker in school. People make trouble for me got lah. Haha! Then again, i think i miss school. Wait, let me think again...Yeah i miss school.
I was asleep the whole day yesterday. Didn't realize i fall asleep and my laptop is still on. When i woke up at 8, 3 missed calls and 6 messages. Anyway, yesterday plan was cancelled. But i did went out though. My dad bring my mum and me out for dinner. Hopefully the plan will work out on Sunday. Don't want to look forward to it. Haha! Okay, imma continue doing my work. Adios!!
PS: Everyone has watched Transformers except me! Take care sia! Who want to watch with me on Monday? Provided you finish class after 1 uh. Hahah! Perangai eh Mieza.Nah, am just kidding. Hehe(: Zen, Hisham!! Let's watch on Friday!
P/PS: I want you to realize that nothing in this world is perfect.
Updated @ 1.18pm
Ni bukan nyer ape. Ni besar peh kurang ajar! Haha. Action siaaa sape yg dah tgk Transformers! I hate you, Nas for that! Hahaha(:
8:44 AM


