Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Friday, July 17, 2009

I'm not a fan of Harry Potter but i still went ahead to watch it. 7 versus 1, what can you say right? Nad wouldn't believe me if i say i went to watch Harry Potter. Haha. Met up with Efa and Meera first at Tamp. I skip school cause wasn't feeling well in the morning.*roll eyes*. Met Zen and Syafril at Orchard Lido macd. Waited for Faris, Amir and Jun. When they arrived we went up to the cinema. Syafril has bought the tix for us earlier on. I was almost half asleep in the cinema. I swear i don't get the storyline but the ending was really dissapointing, but Zen told me that I have to wait for the last movie, which is the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. I gotta watch it because i hate seeing movies with no ending.
After hours in the cinema, we can't decide where to go next. Hmm. Then all decided to walk to City Hall. Yup, from Orchard to City Hall. Walk, buy ice cream. It feels like a short journey because the companies was the best.Efa and i keep commenting and talking. Hehe! Pit stop at Dhoby Ghout because Faris and Jun was feeling hungry. Went to Macd again. Efa really had nothing to do at Macd just now that she decided to text me. Haha! I know waste money because she was right beside me. And we laugh out loud at our msges. Haha. Around 8plus, we proceed our journey. Laughters here and there. Paisey moments. Hmmph! Meera went off first, while we chill at City Hall MRT for a moment. Then Faris, Amir and I went home while the rest still went to lepak i guess.
The next outing will be probably to the beach or anything that no need money. Haha! Hopefully this time round Hisham would tag along. Really, it's hard to have a complete outing. The last one was at East Coast where we went cycling. And the day Efa was thrown in the sea, of course. Hehe^^,
PS: I will smile at you the next time i see you in school but favour eh, tgk orang maintain. Haha!
Anyway, Happy Birthday to my babe, Adilah! You are dearly missed and hopefully to see you around in school soon. And another birthday babies to Muhsin and Safwan. All the best in life.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
A Gift, A Curse, A Destiny.
11:16 PM
