Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Sunday, July 12, 2009

Good morning sunshines.
Yeah, lately i've been sleeping as early as 1 and woke up at 7 or 8, fyi. I'm now kanchiong-ing spider for my script plus other stuffs like budget and such. I do not know how to complete it in a day. Still trying to find a printer.
Ystd, supposed to meet at 12 but met at 1 instead since "Mat Malaysia" is late. Haha. Joke joke. We bounce and had a good laugh in the train especially about an uncle. Reached CH, got this one guy(^^) confident already want to go up the escalator which is going down. Haha! Met up with Amira and off went to Esplanade. Wan did his script and i was almost half asleep. Library and I, don't mix well. After 4 hours there, we make a move since Amira was hungry. Went to Qiji. Around nearly 6, make a move and headed for the train stn. Thanks Amira for sending me. Pampered siot....Haha! Met up with my cousin and we went back to her home. Well, it was Abg Jai engagement day today. So yeah. Cousins and I had a really really great laugh in the kitchen.
Ok go. Im going to continue my work.
PS : Hope to see you around in school again =)
8:19 AM
