Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Went to school today. The bus was pack with humans which is so inconsiderate. They can move in don't want. Nb Cb! I thought of going home uh since late already but after 5 minutes, another bus came. Haha! What was i thinking?! We weren't late actually. Start the briefing and yeah, its going to be a full pack for last few months when school reopens. FYP oiiiiiii~
8 to 10 minutes video. Tell me what story to pitch??! I ran out of ideas man! And we have to like fork out at least $50 per person for our budget. Busy beeee. Somemore the equipments we usually used are banned like that. Somehow uhh.
I'm going out soon to Vivo to accompany Zen. Bye.
8 to 10 minutes video. Tell me what story to pitch??! I ran out of ideas man! And we have to like fork out at least $50 per person for our budget. Busy beeee. Somemore the equipments we usually used are banned like that. Somehow uhh.
I'm going out soon to Vivo to accompany Zen. Bye.
1:47 PM
