Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Monday, June 8, 2009

Sec Two.
Saturday was awesome. Everything went smoothly. My brother is now engaged. Heh! I swear the gift that the girl side gave was awesome. I MEAN the colour. Slept late and woke up early. Rush rush for final touch. I went shopping today. Well, just bought cardigan and adidas perfume. Hehe! & i do i look like a salesperson ? Because i was entering my password to my card, theres one aunty approach me and asked whether can be paid using voucher or not? And i was like, im not working here, ask her * point to the cashier*.
Today like laughing day. From Parkway, to Roxy Sq to the bustop and all the way to expo. Can die of laughter, which i doubt there's such stuff la. Haha~ Am going to bed. Sleepy uhh. Eh, no school already uh. HAHA~ I cant wait for TRANSFORMERS 2: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN. Jom ramai2 gy tgk! Hehehe(:
Anw, Happy 18th Birthday, ADIB! I miss you truckloads. & tak perlu eh panggil aku gitu ble nmpk aku on friday night. Cb! Haha~ Kau blm 18 pn sume kau da try, so no big deal uh gitu. Setakat amik lesen je. Haha! Ah one more, gy potong uh rambut kau. I repeat eh, gy potong uh rambut kau! xp
Adib and Noriz singing. Hotstuff couple. Used to lah. Listen to his voice. Power! Uncle nyanyi kat MRT pn kalah sey. Hehe! Aku miss kau irritate telinga aku with songs.
12:24 AM

