Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Thursday, May 28, 2009

The final lap.
I'm proud to say, i've finish my audio module. Yeah man, mini project is so done and hand in on time. Whether it is good or not, that's another story. But i'm still happy that my previous assignment i got an A for it. I'll post the video up soon.
This morning, i skip PM module although it was the last lesson. Sorry, Mr Ben. I felt really sleepy because i slept at 5 in the morning to complete my sound design. Went to school around 11 to print our documents. Urgghh, i really hate the school printer. Ink tak guna nak mampus! Gy buang sdah tu printer. Dahlah computer ram sengket nak mampus! Irritating you know when everytime you're using a software, it crash.
I did badly for my audio test. I pass but i pass badly. But im still happy that i pass my studio test. Did not expect to pass with that marks because its kinda difficult. But i think my practical for tomorrow recording going to bring my grade down. I do not know how many times i must complain that i hate being the lighting director. It's like this assignment, mine is the hardest. 3
seconds to change lights? How? Unlike other assignments, there's no next scene or whatsoever.
Urghh! I have to go back to school on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. Alermak! Tak leh nmpk orng senang langsung kan kan kan?
10:35 PM
