Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Saturday, May 23, 2009

Doesn't Brian Mcfadden looks so cute when he was young?
Yesterday was quite a waste of time in school. No rehearsal for my group because the other group took the whole morning for recording. So all we do was slack. We had a debriefing and i tell you, i'm hating my role as a Lighting Director, really. No matter how many times WS tell me to not give up and always try, i still hate it. In fact, i hate my group.
After school, had meeting. Before that, Sham and I bought Kinder White and i just realised they sell Kinder Joy too. Haha, noob sia -__-"
The meeting was ermmm, really cold. I really dowan to get myself involved. But i still want to serve as a leader before i graduate. Don't get us wrong, we just feel left out. What kind of a leader we are when our school name is tarnish and we can't do anything? Haizz.
After meeting, Hisham, Razif, Syafril, Meera and I played Uno. Haha. I got Gold, Silver, Bronze and Consolation.*inside joke*. Played how many rounds till we decide to make a move because we're going to PP. Hisham went home, while Razif, Syafril, Meera and I head to PP. In the bus was hilarious. Out of sudden we played this name the band game. Haha.
Walked around PP like nobody business. Meera treat us to Satay! Haha. Thanks beb! After that, all of us head home. Anway, Happy Belated Birthday to my mum and Azuwan! :DD
I'm going to miss your presence in 2 weeks time. Time do flies right, and now you're going away. Not exactly going away, but i can't talk to you like we used too. You must take care of yourself okay(:
8:46 PM
