Whisper.
CBOX CODE. Affilates.
Aan
Adib
Adilah
Ah Long
Amira
Awal
Ayu
Eellee
Efa
Emy
EIT
David
Dayah
Fareed
Fazul
Hakim
Hazman
Hisham
Nabilah
Naqeah
Nas Superman
Nures
Sezairi
Syafril
Syazwan
Tisha
Teresa
Wawa
Yasmin
Zen
something are meant to be a secret.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Suck!

Went back to class after two days MIA. Haha. During lecture, my mind was somewhere else. During break, there's alot offfffffffffffff freshies. Cafe 1 and 2 was so booked. So bought sandwich at sat at the forum. But i din eat. It was in my bag all day. Haha. Went back class, try to finish up on audio cause tmrw is the deadline. I was pissed. You think i din know you talk abt me? You think i dont understand? Fuck! Get a life lah girl! You have no right to talk abt me. My assignment has got nothing to do with you. I have been doing it alone all along, so just shut your mouth okay ?! I'm not going to let anyone mess with me anymore. I miss ZASHHES alr. I dunno when are we going to hang out again.
8:55 PM
